• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rear Bag Rider for Boyds At-One - Testers Wanted

JAMER

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2018
I am developing a prototype Rear Bag Rider for the Boyd's At-One stock that will create a barrel-aligned bag rest for the rear of the stock, between the trigger and the butt pad. This will work with most types of rear bags including a rabbit ear style bag, or a squeeze bag, and is intended to be used with a front support like a bipod. It installs in just a couple of minutes with a hex wrench and requires NO MODIFICATIONS to the At-One chassis; the chassis can easily be returned to stock. It also does not interfere with the existing adjustments on the chassis (comb and buttstock). This Bag Rider is made in the US from a high quality, carbon fiber reinforced, high-temperature polymer.

I am looking for a few individuals who would be willing to test a prototype bag rider on their rifle, provide feedback, and pictures of the bag rider installed on their rifle. In particular I am looking for people with competition experience or those who really know how to shoot well and can provide good feedback on performance.

In return for your time you will get to keep the Bag Rider I send you (for free, with no shipping). It is what I expect the production version to look like pending any user feedback. If you are interested, please send me an email to [email protected] with a quick picture and description of your rifle, and what type of shooting you participate in. US residents only please.

If you would like more information on our rear bag riders, here are the ones we currently make for the MDT Oryx Chassis. I have lots of customers that are very happy with the performance of their chassis (a.k.a. stock) after adding one of our JAMER bag riders.

Thank you for your interest.
JAMER LLC

Last edited: