• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Rebel Alliance Silencer

/ eyeroll

Start wars fans and their silly naming conventions...

/ end sarcasm

Bought a couple a few years ago because I have an SOT and they're cheap and figured it was worth a shot. Hard pass. The alliance sounds basically like not having a can. FRP is YUGE and doesn't get a heck of a lot better after that, even after adding an interchangeable baffle from another can.

Buy a YHM Turbo.

Reactions: minn_wild1
Bought a couple a few years ago because I have an SOT and they're cheap and figured it was worth a shot. Hard pass. The alliance sounds basically like not having a can. FRP is YUGE and doesn't get a heck of a lot better after that, even after adding an interchangeable baffle from another can.

Buy a YHM Turbo.
I was hoping to hear from someone who had one. I was at a dealer shop yesterday and they were bragging it up. After asking some questions about the warranty, the guy admitted that they ran 5 - 30 rounders through one on full auto and destroyed it. He said they replaced it right away.

Full auto mag dumps will destroy just about any can, so I don’t really hold that against them. And I mean it’s $200, and the rebel guys are very upfront about the fact that it’s a $200 can. Not reasonable to expect tier-1 performance here. That being said if you’re spending $200 + a tax stamp and 10 mos waiting, I’d spend a bit more and get the turbo.

Full auto mag dumps will destroy just about any can, so I don’t really hold that against them. And I mean it’s $200, and the rebel guys are very upfront about the fact that it’s a $200 can. Not reasonable to expect tier-1 performance here. That being said if you’re spending $200 + a tax stamp and 10 mos waiting, I’d spend a bit more and get the turbo.
Yup. It is a cheap can. This one is $350. Clearly not intended to be a tier 1 can. The only reason I looked at it was because the dealer was pushing it and my intended purpose is mainly for a 22 Rifle and a bolt 223.