• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rebel Rooster Bag Wax

Rebel Rooster

Premium Bag Wax
Supporter
Minuteman
Hey Guys,

My name is Scott Gresham, and I am a co-owner over at Rebel Rooster Supply Company. Rebel Rooster Bag Wax is a revolutionary new product for our shooting community. Our product is dispensed from a no-mess twist up tube, it offers superior protection and stick for your bags, and it has been formulated to leave your hands moisturized- NOT sticky! We like to say, "Roosters eat otters for breakfast, if you know what I mean." ;-) We are a 100% American made product, and we place ultimate priority on our product quality and customer service. For now, we are offering two products, scented and unscented premium bag wax. The scented wax smells like a snickerdoodle cookie. The unscented is a great option for hunters and military use. We will be expanding our line-up in the near future!

I have been shooting most of my life; however, I joined the competitive shooting scene about a year ago. I was frustrated with the bag wax products that were available, so my wife and I set out to remedy the problem. The wax has been working great for myself and my friends, so we decided to offer it to the world.

I just wanted to introduce myself and my company, and let you know that we are here for any questions you might have. In addition, for a limited time, we are offering a special for our Sniper's Hide family....

If you go to our website Rebel Rooster Supply Company, and enter the code SNIPER50 at checkout, we are offering 50 percent off of the second bottle you purchase. One bottle is $13.00, and for two weeks, the second bottle is only $6.50 more.

Here are a couple of videos explaining the benefits of Rebel Rooster Bag Wax and how we recommend waxing your bag.

Hey guys. I'm just throwing up a reminder here that this discount is being honored for one more week, ending this Saturday morning at midnight. Alot of you have gotten in on the deal, thank you! Once again, the deal is:

If you go to our website Rebel Rooster Supply Company, and enter the code SNIPER50 at checkout, we are offering 50 percent off of the second bottle you purchase. One bottle is $13.00, and for two weeks, the second bottle is only $6.50 more.

Reactions: Krob95
Hey op,
What’s in the wax? Does it dry and need to be reapplied? I find many waxes get slick and with time they have properties that are exactly opposite of what I’m trying to do, they get hard and therefore slippery. Can you send a sample?

Reactions: Holliday
I am 100% using this product next time I buy wax. I used Otter wax and it was great but having an applicator is just genius. Does it have a scent? I'd be OK with it. I like scents that remind me things. Ballistol like my favorite smell LOL

I got one in my last match, and I’m buying some extras right now, it worked perfectly in my bags