• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rebel Rooster

Premium Bag Wax
Supporter
Minuteman
Good afternoon guys!

Again, thank you guys for all of the support in our sales and thank you for the overwhelming support in general! We've decided to start offering these sales about once a quarter for you guys.

From today until Sunday, August 20, at 11:59pm, if you purchase any item in the store at full price, the next item will be 50% off.

For instance, if you buy a bottle of wax, scented or unscented, the next bottle is 50 percent off. If you order a 1-2-3 Kit, you can add on a bottle of wax, hat, stickers, or even another 1-2-3 Kit for 50 percent off.

Here is a quick rundown of the most popular products in our shop:

Step 1: 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐫. What’s this do? It safely cleans and removes wax build-up, dirt, etc. to quickly and effectively bring your bag back to its original state.
(How to: Dip your brush in water, dispense a quarter size amount of cleaner onto surface of the bag & scrub! Wipe away with towel. Repeat across all sides of the bag.)

Step 2: 𝐏𝐫𝐞-𝐰𝐚𝐱. Why do this? This not only further protects but it also prepares the fibers of your bag for wax application.
(How to: can’t stress this enough—𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐲! Dispense a dime sized amount into your hands and then rub the pre-wax into the surface of the bag.)

Step 3: 𝐁𝐚𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐱. Prep your bag for the field. This is the product you will be using the most on your bag, and it is offered in both a scented (cookie) version and an unscented version. The wax prepares your bag for the elements & gives you an unmatched stick and stability.
(How to: Twist-up and apply a thick layer across the surface of the bag. Heat with a blow dryer or heat gun on low. Rub in with your hands. Repeat for all sides!)

These items are also included in the Rebel Rooster 1-2-3 Kit, along with a cleaning rag and brush, but if you find that you just need some wax, or cleaner, or prewax, you can buy all items individually.

The best way to order is always through our online shop www.rebelroostersupplyco.com. If you prefer to pay with paypal, it is an option in the shop as well, but if you need other payment arrangements, feel free to message me on here as well, and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Use code BOGO50 now thru August 20 at 11:59pm.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask on the thread, or email me at [email protected].

If you go to the website, make sure to check out our decals and hats as well. Those are a part of the buy one get one sale too!

For anyone who is unfamiliar with Rebel Rooster Bag Wax or our 1-2-3 Kit, I have included a couple of videos below.

Have a great one!