• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Recce Rifle

angelone

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 16, 2009
Austria/EUROPE
My personal Recce Rifle
14,5 M4 barrel
Troy 12" MRF
NXS 1-4x
KAC SASS M110 mount
PEQ15
SF M600 scout

shoots damm good
awesome

Re: Recce Rifle

holy crap that peq15 must've cost you an arm and a leg!!! nice build =)

only sale my grandmother for it
wink.gif

peq 15S are the shit. Ive run them on sniper rifles and Carbines... They are rock solid and track perfectly. The best IR laser to date at retaining Zero. Definitely a good piece of kit.

Now how to field loss one... hahaa jk.

Nice rifle though, done up real nice.

Be carefull with the scope mount.. The screws like to back out over time so you have to check them... Ours did even with blue thread locker. Maybe it was something to do with the recoil of the 110? Not sure. Also The aluminum stress cracks if you overtighten the rings, so TLC. Cool piece of kit though.

thanks
about the mount I only hear good,but I will have a eye on it,but did KAC make junk?
and yes I love the peq15
have used a peq2 and is like day and night diff.

Normally i would say No Kac does not make junk.. But then again it might aggressive torque specs with sniper rifles having to take recoil. 65"/lbs for the rings is what we were told. Maybe that was because they wanted to keep it simple as we allready had a sequins wrench... who knows. I would rather go for steel with a 308 but for your Recce its probably the perfect mount. Keeping it nice and lightweight.

Also im sure its a tough mount to get your hands on in general so its got the cool factor for being obscure.

you are right,I have had a M24 with steel to steel mounts,so 65lbs make sense,but on steel to aluminum will can get troubles
the mount is realy hot,and here in Europe no one can get it
stay in touch