• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Receipt for Sub308

SteelBrown

Private
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2021
Is there any other powder other than Trail Boss? And what is recommended if so. Have all my loads around other powders don't use TB for anything.

If you're using lighter cast bullets red dot or similar can work okay and be very quiet. Accuracy will likely be similar to normal 22lr at 25yd.

Trail boss and tin star are probably the best for sub loads in 308 as far as I know.

Trail boss is very usable in lots of lighter loads fwiw. You could find lots of ways to burn it.

If you're using lighter cast bullets red dot or similar can work okay and be very quiet. Accuracy will likely be similar to normal 22lr at 25yd.

Trail boss and tin star are probably the best for sub loads in 308 as far as I know.

Trail boss is very usable in lots of lighter loads fwiw. You could find lots of ways to burn it.
Thank you for the info! Definitely will check out.