• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Recoil and yoga pants

3:57 if you wanna skip all the commentary. I must be getting old because all I could think of was how glad I am I switched to all left handed actions for my own guns. Watching her run the bolt righty brought back some old memories.

You young guys could get a hard on from a warm breeze. I think almost any woman, shooting a gun, or wearing camo, it sexy as heck.

I’m sure a bunch of you will post pictures to support this.

I'm old so I need a hurricane to get a hard on.

Reactions: acudaowner
Watch out for them women nurses.

Oh wait..... momma is beyond sane, both for a woman and a nurse.

As for the other discussion. No deal. Momma in baggy PJs causes me to act like I am 17.
On the other hand a Victoria Secret model naked don't.
Either I am old or old fashioned. Since Im not even 40 quite yet I will go with the latter.
My lady does it for me and I am 110% good with that.

I have a great woman. God-fearing, smart, kind, loving, and beautiful.
Im too dumb and simple to even try any silly shit that I never understood anyways. I will just love her up till I croak. Much happiness in that for me.

Amen
Watch out for them women nurses.

Oh wait..... momma is beyond sane, both for a woman and a nurse.

As for the other discussion. No deal. Momma in baggy PJs causes me to act like I am 17.
On the other hand a Victoria Secret model naked don't.
Either I am old or old fashioned. Since Im not even 40 quite yet I will go with the latter.
My lady does it for me and I am 110% good with that.

I have a great woman. God-fearing, smart, kind, loving, and beautiful.
Im too dumb and simple to even try any silly shit that I never understood anyways. I will just love her up till I croak. Much happiness in that for me.
Still, hot chicks are awesome. Add tattoos and guns, well, then I'm right back at home. Wait, did I just come full circle?

I know where I'd like to place my precision load.

Think ass to know when your square behind.

LL: Okay you dumb fucks I want to see those ass cheeks going straight back. None of this side to side faggot shit. I'm looking. Don't think I'm not.

If her boyfriend/Hubby loved her she would have a left hand action.

I tried to talk her into a left-handed action a couple of years ago. She mentioned something about her boyfriend at the time saying the resale value wasn't as high, so she only used right-handed rifles.

I think she is just an IG gun chick, never saw her shoot competition.

She shot one precision rifle match in AZ in 2016 I think? She's taken a bunch of classes though. I offered several times to help her if she was interested in competing, but was turned down every time. I only offer a couple of times before I learn my lesson and stop. She's extremely adept at IG modeling though.

I tried to talk her into a left-handed action a couple of years ago. She mentioned something about her boyfriend at the time saying the resale value wasn't as high, so she only used right-handed rifles.

She shot one precision rifle match in AZ in 2016 I think? She's taken a bunch of classes though. I offered several times to help her if she was interested in competing, but was turned down every time. I only offer a couple of times before I learn my lesson and stop. She's extremely adept at IG modeling though.

She is probably one of those chicks who thinks that every dude who talks to her wants to get into her pants. Might be true... lol

Reactions: Barneybdb
3:57 if you wanna skip all the commentary. I must be getting old because all I could think of was how glad I am I switched to all left handed actions for my own guns. Watching her run the bolt righty brought back some old memories.

How funny. I'm also a left handed shooter that shoots only right hand rifles. I never noticed she was shooting left handed with a right hand rifle until I read your post. Oh well . . .

I think she is just an IG gun chick, never saw her shoot competition.

The term is gun bunny. In a world of talentless gun bunnys with bolt ons, be a real competitor and shoot some stuff at a match.

They revere this chick on IG and for what? Cause she takes selfies from an elevated view of the 'twins' ? She doesn't actually know or do ANYTHING and newsflash, none of ya are taking her home.

The ladies we have shooting precision rifle would bury her in the first two stages. Not saying I don't appreciate a good looking lady, but for fucks sake it doesn't mean she knows shit about anything.

Sounds like she needs a new boyfriend. Can she keep a secret? ?