• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Recommendations on a build

Mwalex

Private
Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    I am interested in having a .260 Remington built with it being used for long range target shooting. I'd rather have a semi-auto than bolt action. Can you guys recommend some builders for this kind of project?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Recommendations on a build

Based on my very limited experience, I would direct you to APA or GA precision, in that order. I have seen some of the APA weapons, and they are above reproach, and shoot like nothing else. Jerrod (head guy) is also an encyclopedia, of course unless you're not talking custom, then there is Armalite, Larue, rock river. Armalite is what my Ar-10 is, and it's tremendous, but to get it to a 260, you would have to build your own, or rebarrel.

Re: Recommendations on a build

There's a sponsor here, Specialized Dynamics, I believe his name on here is scottmilk9. You might try him