• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Recommended Cerakote services

Beasler1

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 12, 2020
    I’d like to get my 6.5 Grendel Cerakoted multicam. Looking for service recommendations. CT or MA would be ideal, but I could ship if necessary.

Thanks fellas

@Short-bus if you just want it done right and easy. A lot of cerakoted patterns come out looking like ass unless they really know what they’re doing and if it’s a gas gun all the rails, holes, and angles just complicate it more.

I’ve got a buddy in GA that’s a hell of an artist with cerakote that does some coating work for APA and painted some rifles they built for some very famous people. He doesn’t have an FFL though so you’d have to arrange to do it through APA but they may be able to accommodate that.

Reactions: Bakwa and kthomas
    I totally agree. I’ve seen some truly horrible camo jobs done by people with good intentions but lacking the skill.

I recently picked up a full large frame builder’s set from SLR Rifleworks that I hade done in Dark Multicam. Their applicator, Deadlock Coatings, did an outstanding job and I’ll be considering sending more projects their way when the time comes. I’ve also used Blowndeadline Coatings as well who did an awesome job on a project for me a couple years back. I was worth the money to get it done right the first time.

Reactions: Bakwa
    Prep work is key. Attention to detail is paramount.
    Our guy is "the guy" to use in north central FL.
    His company is called Redline Victory, but he doesn't advertise because he gets enough work from all the north central FL FFL's.
    PM me if you want anything on him.

I've done a few single color jobs for myself that turned out great, but I would not even attempt a multi color camo job , like others have said that's for the pros .

Redbeard gun works in south Texas has been putting out some really nice looking stuff. It’s a ship but check their socials for pics, one of their clients has their gun replicated in call of duty so that’s pretty cool

As if it needed to be mentioned again, Short Bus.;)