• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Recon R/T 15x50 Experience

aroddc3

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 9, 2019
    Does anyone here have experience with one of these (especially at PRS matches)? I'm interested in picking one up, but would like to know how useful it is over time from someone who has one. Would appreciate any and all feedback - thanks!

I used one for several matches but the binos are much easier on the eyes. The new Bushnell Forge 15x Match would be a better option.

I used one for several matches but the binos are much easier on the eyes. The new Bushnell Forge 15x Match would be a better option.

Ditto. Used it for a while and like the small, lightweight part but binos were/are way easier to use over a long day of shooting.

Ditto. Used it for a while and like the small, lightweight part but binos were/are way easier to use over a long day of shooting.
    I was planning on using for milling targets only. I have a separate pair of bino's for rangefinding and spotting. How does it work for limited work, such as milling?