• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Recreational Hunting and Wildlife Conservation...

Triggernometry

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2006
Baton Rouge, LA
A new report a bunch of us have long been working on is now available online and may be of interest to some of you. "Facilitation of Hunting Heritage and Wildlife Conservation" recognizes the problem of declining hunter participation and its far-reaching effects on wildlife and habitat conservation and endorses actions to combat this trend. One endorsed action that may be of particular interest to many here would expand hunting opportunities on DOD bases and development of a Wounded Warrior Hunting and Fishing program that would increase outdoor opportunities for wounded veterans.

I encourage you all to engage your local agencies and representatives to support this cause. As those of us that live to hunt and hunt to have lived continue to decline, so too does our voice to properly manage the wild places and things we love.

Re: Recreational Hunting and Wildlife Conservation...

Trig, I gotta say Thankyou. Thats called gettin of your butt and putting words into action. Sent your link to my group.