• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Red Flag Editorial

facts.jpg

Awesome. That is the exact reason why I want to slap any stupid sheep that screams "gun control for the children"...
If it was for the children way are they killing so many each an every day? Dumb fucks need to keep their legs closed, but many see kids as a .gov cash cow. Fucking people, I have more respect for the worst animals on this rock than, some people. Yet when your gov empowers them to be sorry, they seem to do a really good job at it, in my book,...

Almost 2000 abortion across the U.S...that's quite a questionable number isn't it ?
Actually a bit low depending on who you look to for the stats. CDC was reporting just under 2,000/day in the US a few years ago, but in the early 90's it was nearly 4,000 something like 1.5m annually.

With all the whores out there, including men, who use murdering babies as a means of birth control... not too questionable to me.

We are bathing in sin like a little whore birdy in the birdy bath...

But yet we are all so taken by surprise when some drugged up nut kills some adults. It’s all good to mass murder babies but it’s not ok to kill babies once they’re grown...
Had the same thought, So much Whore all in the name of feminism and 21 century woman. I stand corrected guys. 2000 abortion every 24hrs and people still wonder what's wrong with the world.