• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Red Wave

....im more a Crimson tide fan personally....

I hope it is as shocking as Trump and election night. I doubt that will be the case but I want to see the liberal MSM crying on tv.

Neither. A few upsets, some new faces due to either death or retirement and in the end the balance will be probably about the same. Hope for a red wave but just don't think a wave one way or the other.

Not going to be a wave, going to be lucky to hold onto marginal control of both houses.

Don't forget or neglect to vote fuckers. It matters greatly. Gun control has not been higher on the left's agenda since '92, and quite frankly I don't trust a New Yorker to execute the power of the veto to stem their willingness try and take away our rights.

Where is @truth on this topic? I’m intersted and would like to know the “truth”, not the ramblings of you imbecile, toady, Trumpophiles...

Nothing worth discussing here. If I could predict the future I'd be plaining how to spend the $862 million lotto drawings this weekend.

Red wave in Senate... as we've been predicting for something like 4 years....

House... narrows a bit as commies win a handful of seats. But Pelosi loses and gets destroyed by February for presiding over another failure.

After November... whole new ballgame in taking deep state apart brick-by-brick.

Open season on Antifa and ex-Clinton and Obama loyals.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I dont want it taken apart brick by brick I want it utterly destroyed then hit with a flame thrower, do not allow anybody to piss on its corpse . just let it smolder forever as a reminder to everyone.