• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Redding Dies in a Forster Co-ax???

woodspider

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 3, 2005
Can anyone tell me if Redding comp dies (300 WM), the 3 die set will work or have issues if used in a Forster co-ax press? Anyone with experience with the above set up please reply!! Thanks in advance for reply. Was thinking of picking up a set of the dies from a hide member here but b4 i offered to purchase I thought Id better find out if they will work in my new co-ax.
Thanks again for advice.

Re: Redding Dies in a Forster Co-ax???

Yes they will, and you will need to buy Forster lock rings to go on your Redding die bodies. The Redding rings are not as thick nor the correct diameter. They (the Redding rings) will work, but the die moves around a lot more.

Thanks for answer it is much appreciated.

The Forster rings are pretty cheap too, and you should be able to find them easily.

Some prefer the Hornady lock rings. I believe Lyman's optional ring will also work.