• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Redding Neck Die .335-.338 titanium nitride

Janus4088

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2009
San Jose, CA
I have been scouring all over online and everyone seems to be completely out/back ordered on these bushings... Am I looking for Unicorns, or does someone have a line on these anywhere?

Any substitutions for these you guys could recommend? Using in Redding Type S Match Bushing Full Length Die Set.

Go to Midway and ORDER what you want. I ordered two maybe three weeks back. A .335" and a .336" . And the word was expect delivery by Jan 2014 on the Bushings.
BOTH have since ARRIVED.

FN in MT

I wonder if they simply don't update the data as quickly or as diligently on the SMALL items like they do on larger items?

I was exactly in the same situation as You are. NO ONE had them. Glad to be of helpp. I hope you get them as quickly as I did.

Well something magical just happened. Go to order it on Midway anywany, and 336 is in stock. TN no less.

Oh happy days.

First order.

Second order.

Still going to get an RCBS MIC, case trimmer (havent decided on style/brand), and a tumbler.

Anything you would add or recommend adding to my list?

336 was the only TN in stock, so I got it. I will order a more diverse TN set in the near future, but think I will be fine with those 3 sizes for now.

Last edited:
YMMV...But I have the WILSON trimmer and simply think it's about as accurate as one could want. Take a look for the Wilsons over at the Sinclair Intl. site...all sorts of accuracy goodies.
Top Rated Supplier of Firearm Reloading Equipment, Supplies, and Tools - Sinclair Intl

Certainly not cheap but I bought the micrometer adjust, stainless model some time back. Really like it. Used the old original Forster trimmer for years. But never liked the way cases can slop around, held only by the rim.

I use the Thumblers tumbler, the dry model. Very heavy duty and made in the USA.