• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Redding T-7 press dust cover.

Jäger Wilhelm

Minuteman
Nov 26, 2011
Central Pennsylvania
Does anyone know if anyone makes them? I did some googling and found reference to a guy who made/ sold them in 2010, but could not find out anything else. Thanks.

Very nice, would love to get one for my big boss and one for the bench source annealer. Unfortunately the case for the annealer isn't on the ebay site. Guess it's off to join another forum I go.

I made some quick covers for my chargemaster, T7 and trimmer out of some extra cloth I had. Was not hard to do. I even stapled the cloth together because sewing by hand was taking to long

i use one of these but the small size for the 375 model on my T7

canvas.jpg

Canvas Dust Cover [DUSTCOV] - $29.95 : Ponsness/Warren, Online Shopping for Recreational Shooters

fits almost perfect
the cover is a little long so i folded it over (keep saying im going to have it hemmed to the right length)
the woman there gave me all the measurements need to determine if it was going to fit or not (very helpful)
if fact she sold me one that was a blem (logo was upside down) for $15
it was a winwin

Last edited: