• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Redding t7 turret press

bachelorjack

Retired Pirate of Leisure
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2007
    Columbia, SC
    www.snipershide.com
    I have two of these. Im selling them separately for $340 shipped EACH paypal FF or +4% for G&S. Im not shipping to AK or HI.

One press is missing the stick with the ball on it to rotate positions on the toolhead. Im sure Redding would mail you one if you asked but it turns just fine by hand. This press comes with the small primer priming arm.

9A773E47-597E-432C-ACAA-D51123406B60.jpeg

The other comes with the stick thingie but no priming arm.

D8D393B3-FD46-4239-8AD1-07F860888E0A.jpeg

As with everything I sell—it comes exactly as pictured. If you do not see it—it will not be in the box when you open it. Feel free to ask questions. Id be happy to help.

I also have some toolheads available with stands to the buyers. Once the presses sell they will be listed separately.
    E4D16A3C-EE81-4654-939B-E568C80048C1.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: watchmydebt
    I have two of these. Im selling them separately for $340 shipped EACH paypal FF or +4% for G&S. Im not shipping to AK or HI.

One press is missing the stick with the ball on it to rotate positions on the toolhead. Im sure Redding would mail you one if you asked but it turns just fine by hand. This press comes with the small primer priming arm.

View attachment 7538775

The other comes with the stick thingie but no priming arm.

View attachment 7538774

As with everything I sell—it comes exactly as pictured. If you do not see it—it will not be in the box when you open it. Feel free to ask questions. Id be happy to help.

I also have some toolheads available with stands to the buyers. Once the presses sell they will be listed separately.
    View attachment 7538776
    Do you still have one available? If someone backs out Ill be interested.