• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Redding

PennyTheDog

Private
Minuteman
Jun 27, 2023
UT
I ordered Redding 280AI Master Hunter dies from Midsouth, the box while labeled for 280AI contained 28 Nosler dies. Redding was awesome to work with. A quick phone call resulted in me sending them to Redding on Monday and they had the correct dies to me on Saturday. While annoying and I probably should have complained about the shipping, they were great to work with and fast to find a resolution.

Redding has always been good to me with QC or missing item issues. RCBS was super helpful as well. The only complaint I have with their dies is the ding my 223 cases would get in the FL die. I tried every possible case lube and still had ding issues. I would have to clean the die every 10 or so cases or the lube or wax would build up and ding the cases at the shoulder junction. I ended up picking up a Forster die and didn't have any issues. I do not have that problem with my other cases using Redding FL or body dies.