• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Redfield Revolution 2-7x33

Carphunter

Private
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2008
So I was out looking at new scopes for crossbow and 308 AR and wasn't finding any higher-end scopes for the AR, or the lower power scopes I wanted to see for the bow.

On a whim, I looked through a Redfield Revolution 2-7x33. Holy cow... for a cheap scope, it had a heck of a nice image for me.

I picked up a couple of scopes next to it like a vx-3 2.5-8 and still liked the Redfield better.

I looked at the higher power Revolutions and wasn't impressed... but this one sure seems to have hit a sweet spot.

I will be polite on this. I had a several bad experiences with Redfield products. So I don't have too much confident w their scope either. Please report back and let us know how your experience with this great deal scope from Redfield.

Have a 36 year old Redfield 2-7 on a 270 Ruger mdl 77. Also have a few more variable Redfields on 22lr rifles and a Marlin 30-30. Never had any problems with any of them. Of course I could have simply gotten lucky with my half dozen.

OFG

I have one mounted on a Marlin 39a and couldn't be happier.

The new line of Redfield scopes (revolution) are made in the same plant as the Leupolds. Same QC and standards. I have one that has taken a beating and no issues with it. For budget and entry level, the Revolution is hard to beat (at the same price point) Made in the US and backed by the same no BS Warranty as the Leupold VX lines.