• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

redhawk rifles?????

Re: redhawk rifles?????

I purchased a stock from them but i don't remember them being in GJ though, very easy transaction and had sound answers to my questions.

I've bought a stock with them as well, and will probably be buying another shortly. Excellent service and good pricing.

I've recommended them to a few friends, and one has also bought a B&C M40 stock from them. It was also a good transaction, so I'm not hesitant to recommend doing business with them based upon these experiences.

I guess, I'll elaborate a bit... with full builds not just parts from them. I priced out buying everything individually and their pricing is a good 10% better in most cases. Just wondering about the final product.

good to know their cs is on point though!

I have a friend who has had several rifles done by Redhawk, and they are as good as any. they really specialize in lightweight tack driving hunting rifles, but can also do tactical. And theyre prices are CHEAP! Deal with confidence, theyre good people.

Red Hawk Rifles is not affiliated with us but they are in the building next door. The work I have seen is top notch. They take a lot of care in the work that they do.

-Kyle ~ XLR

They used to be in cedaredge which is about 1hour from GJ, they moved to GJ recently. I bought a couple things from them and have been pleased.
gary

Like others, I have not had a build done, but I did just order a M40 stock from them . Saw it on EBay and asked them a question . They did not have the color I wanted in stock , but said they might get one on the next Tuesday and they would let me know . Well, they did get the stock and sent me an e-mail. The problem was the e-mail went to my spam folder and I did not look at it until almost a week later . I called yesterday and told them what had happened . They said the stock was still there with my name on it ! I paid for it and had a tracking number in about 10 minutes !

Got a 300 rum for a hunting rig from them a few years ago. The rifle is a laser. Buy with confidence. They list alot of rigs with test targets so you can pick which one suits you best.

I have had two rifles built by Dick at Red Hawk and he does outstanding work. Great guy and here a few pics of mine. Also have some other friends that have purchased from him as well... his rifles are lasers and a pretty good deal for the buck.

this was my latest

trued remmy action
timney trigger
match grade douglas barrel 26" 1:10 TW
he did all the fluting
mcmill edge stock
shoots .42/100 with barnes 168grn
weight 7 3/4 lbs

ace1ae49.jpg

61d43ae5.jpg

my other one...this got thrown down the moutain by a bucking horse...next morn killed a mulie with it, -30 degrees...lol

trued remmy action, skeletonized bolt
remm barrel 24" 1:10 TW..cryo treated
jewel trigger
Bell and carl stock
shoots .48/100 with 180grn barnes

IMG_0068.jpg

I bought a stock from them it was smooth easy transaction and they shipped it out fast really nice guys to talk to on the phone to get advice.

We'll I haven't heard a bad thing about these guys on any forum or site so I pulled the trigger so to speak today... now I wait! I'll keep you posted once I get it should be a sweet setup!

that's a pretty cool fluting job! I haven't seen that look yet. Very nice!

My go-to hunting rig is a Red Hawk 300WM I got a while back. I think the weight without optics is 6.75 lbs. And with the 180 gr Accubonds, it puts three into less than 1/2 MOA very consistently. Dick's rifles are also priced very competitively.