• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Redline optics

akz28

Private
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2020
Does anyone have any experience with Redline Optics scopes? They seem to get really great reviews. I dont expect it to compare to the high end Nightforce or Leupold scopes. But just curious how they stack up to the Vortex Strike Eagle and other scopes in a similar price range.

Last edited:
Hi my name is Sam I am the CEO of RedLine Optics. I would be happy answering any questions you may have on our scopes. As the founder of the company I may be a little biased but I will do my best to stick to the facts. If you have specific questions please let me know. To answer your previous post: We are designed from the ground up to be better than our competion and give you more for your money. That is why we are in business, we take pride in what we do. Not just in building our products but in supporting them and making our customers feel like family. I am very proud of our team and very proud of what we have accomplished together. We are here to help answer any other question you may have, just say the word!

Sam Sudore
CEO
Red-Line Optics

Reactions: Marc S Texas
who's the OEM?

Also...the website is kinda broken, maybe it's just me but I get a lot of blank white pages

btw. you should become a commercial supporter and do some in depth advertising/descriptions on here and get some optics into people hands for testing

All of our products are proprietary to Red-Line Optics. We are based in Washington State and design all our products right here in house.

Thank you for the heads-up on our website. I just checked it out and it looks like it just took a little longer to load than normal. It may be an issue with our domain server. I will have the guys run more testing today.

Great idea on becoming a commercial supporter. I was just reading about this. It sounds like a great program. I can't wait for more people to get our products. Thankfully we have been selling out pretty quickly. We have been working really hard to keep up with our demand. Dont get me wrong, this is a great problem to have. I am very thankful for our great reviews and for all the help we have recieved from great people like you to help get our products and brand in front of more and more people. Please keep the suggestions coming, it is what makes us better.

Sam

All of our products are proprietary to Red-Line Optics. We are based in Washington State and design all our products right here in house.

Thank you for the heads-up on our website. I just checked it out and it looks like it just took a little longer to load than normal. It may be an issue with our domain server. I will have the guys run more testing today.

Great idea on becoming a commercial supporter. I was just reading about this. It sounds like a great program. I can't wait for more people to get our products. Thankfully we have been selling out pretty quickly. We have been working really hard to keep up with our demand. Dont get me wrong, this is a great problem to have. I am very thankful for our great reviews and for all the help we have recieved from great people like you to help get our products and brand in front of more and more people. Please keep the suggestions coming, it is what makes us better.

Sam
Are they actually machined and assembled (manufactured) in the USA? If not, what county are they manufactured in? And by which specific OEM?

As I mentioned all our products are designed here in the US. We designed and own our own tooling and have a partnership with a Japanese company to assemble our products to our exact specifications in China. (We can't say who because that is proprietary). We chose our partner for their amazing reputation but also because we were able to work with them to produce our proprietary HD glass. Our internal tracking is comprised of stainless-steel gears with oversized teeth coupled with top grade turrets. All our reticles are etched glass. We are designed and contain: 14 lenses in our Corsair, 8 lenses in our Lightning and Thunderbolt and 7 lenses in our Wildcat binoculars. This is why our top scopes can withstand the continued impact of a 338 Lapua and a 50 cal.
I should say that because we are a new company this is just where we started. As our company continues to grow, we are working with our partner to expand our assembly in the Philippines. These things take time, but we are working hard to get our new line spun up there as well.

Sam Sudore
CEO
Red-Line Optics

Last edited:
yawn

this isn't the forum to spew that dribble. just being honest. your post blows and inspires zero confidence or desire to buy one of your scopes

I’m Completely floored that you guys would ever treat anyone like you treated the CEO of redline! I’m actually speechless! The guy came in Here, answered you honestly and without hesitation! That was so unnecessary and absolutely rude to treat him like that! I’m not sure who you think you are but clearly you have a much bigger self image than what reality is! This is a new company, I’m sure the guy has been down a road of trials and tribulations that not many go down! He’s proud of what he’s doing and putting out what appears by all reviews an amazing product that has an amazing price point! Finally someone is doing that with a quality product! Then you guys rip him! I’m guessing he didn’t feel real good about coming in here! I was looking forward to being a part of this community but after seeing that, I’ll pass! You should really feel ashamed! I’m sure it’s jealously but maybe next time engage in a meaningful conversation and you might learn something! And no, I’m not a part of that company but Will be buying one of their scopes! What an embarrassment to welcome someone that way!

As I mentioned all our products are designed here in the US. We designed and own our own tooling and have a partnership with a Japanese company to assemble our products to our exact specifications in China. (We can't say who because that is proprietary). We chose our partner for their amazing reputation but also because we were able to work with them to produce our proprietary HD glass. Our internal tracking is comprised of stainless-steel gears with oversized teeth coupled with top grade turrets. All our reticles are etched glass. We are designed and contain: 14 lenses in our Corsair, 8 lenses in our Lightning and Thunderbolt and 7 lenses in our Wildcat binoculars. This is why our top scopes can withstand the continued impact of a 338 Lapua and a 50 cal.
I should say that because we are a new company this is just where we started. As our company continues to grow, we are working with our partner to expand our assembly in the Philippines. These things take time, but we are working hard to get our new line spun up there as well.

Sam Sudore
CEO
Red-Line Optics
Thank you for answering those questions! I can’t wait to get my hand on the Cordair! Nice touch naming them after American military planes! I’ve done so much research on these scopes and they have a lot of people talking! I guess that explains having trouble keeping up with demand! What a great introduction into the optics world! Keep up the great work!!

• Haha
Reactions: ohiofarmer
How do they compare to Quigley Ford scopes?
I’ll know soon! I’m waiting for the Corsair to become available! I hear it will be very soon! I have a brand new rifle I haven’t even shot yet! But I’m going to wait it out! I can say that I never done that before! I enjoy nice scopes, And that’s exactly what redline is producing from the extensive research I’ve done! 1 thing I’ve learned in the Gun Community is to trust reviews! I haven’t been let down yet And these reviews are off the charts! You should check them out!

• Haha
Reactions: ohiofarmer
I’m Completely floored that you guys would ever treat anyone like you treated the CEO of redline! I’m actually speechless! The guy came in Here, answered you honestly and without hesitation! That was so unnecessary and absolutely rude to treat him like that! I’m not sure who you think you are but clearly you have a much bigger self image than what reality is! This is a new company, I’m sure the guy has been down a road of trials and tribulations that not many go down! He’s proud of what he’s doing and putting out what appears by all reviews an amazing product that has an amazing price point! Finally someone is doing that with a quality product! Then you guys rip him! I’m guessing he didn’t feel real good about coming in here! I was looking forward to being a part of this community but after seeing that, I’ll pass! You should really feel ashamed! I’m sure it’s jealously but maybe next time engage in a meaningful conversation and you might learn something! And no, I’m not a part of that company but Will be buying one of their scopes! What an embarrassment to welcome someone that way!
Get your facts straight before correcting people.

The first post had several questions,
The CEO came on three months later and replied but didn’t answer any of the OP’s questions.

Then post #3 had more questions, the CEO avoided the first question from post #3.

Then post #5 someone re-asks the same question, and the CEO does finally answer that question, partly.

And if you have so much research done, then please give the Original Post a reply honestly and without hesitation.

So if you read my post you’ll see I can only go off of what I’ve read! I’ll post a full review with pics as soon as I try it out!
Regardless, the way he was treated was un called for! Agree or disagree!

Reactions: owtlaw
So if you read my post you’ll see I can only go off of what I’ve read! I’ll post a full review with pics as soon as I try it out!
you're joking right?

you came here to post only in this thread about some china optic company where a 'CEO' posted some BS responses and hasn't been active in over 2 weeks

it's almost as if they realize the Hide is far from their target market...seeing how there is a massive thread basically shitting on every top tier optic which sell for 10-15x what these scopes do

Reactions: Charmingmander
you're joking right?

you came here to post only in this thread about some china optic company where a 'CEO' posted some BS responses and hasn't been active in over 2 weeks

it's almost as if they realize the Hide is far from their target market...seeing how there is a massive thread basically shitting on every top tier optic which sell for 10-15x what these scopes do
Reeks of either 12 year old or shill account. Same old story played out dozens of times over the years :ROFLMAO:

Reeks of either 12 year old or shill account. Same old story played out dozens of times over the years :ROFLMAO:
def shill with the comments of omg so much research and they're so so good. like fuck no one even knows who this company is let alone are they reviews anywhere.

just another dude and a china OEM trying to sell to airsoft kids

also the names suck. like come on.

Reactions: Charmingmander
you're joking right?

Omg it hasn’t been active in 2 weeks! Wow!

def shill with the comments of omg so much research and they're so so good. like fuck no one even knows who this company is let alone are they reviews anywhere.

just another dude and a china OEM trying to sell to airsoft kids

also the names suck. like come on.
Such a a shill! Man you guys are good! 🤣🤣

Such a a shill! Man you guys are good! 🤣🤣
You joined literally today, Sam has been oddly MIA since, and every post you've made is directly in this thread defending products that most (including you) have never had their hands on. Not even an intro post. strange.

Additionally, their amazon product reviews for the P38 scope, when analyzed by fakespot, have an overall D rating based on the patterns of reviews looking like AI/fakes.

People have accused me of shouting "conspiracy", but to even to my half-attentive, old, and dumb dog - these posts from you look suspicious.

Just doing a quick google for the brand, we can find a few forums that show a similar post format to this overall:

1. someone posts asking about the brand.
2. Sam drops his "I may be biased" intro.
3. Sam disappears.

You joined literally today, Sam has been oddly MIA since, and every post you've made is directly in this thread defending products that most (including you) have never had their hands on. Not even an intro post. strange.

Additionally, their amazon product reviews for the P38 scope, when analyzed by fakespot, have an overall D rating based on the patterns of reviews looking like AI/fakes.

People have accused me of shouting "conspiracy", but to even to my half-attentive, old, and dumb dog - these posts from you look suspicious.

Just doing a quick google for the brand, we can find a few forums that show a similar post format to this overall:

1. someone posts asking about the brand.
2. Sam drops his "I may be biased" intro.
3. Sam disappears.
I’m protecting no one Or anything for that matter! You may want to read my original post! I commented on the way he was treated! My opinion is my own and I honestly couldn’t care less what any of you think! I was defending the way Sam was treated! I get it! Not everyone understands respect for their fellow man! Not everyone has it in them to feel someone else’s accomplishments as a cool thing! I get it!
Being bothered by the way Sam was treated and having intrest in a redline scope have nothing to do with each other!
How do you think I found I this thread? I was researching redline scopes!
I’m sick of the way everyone is treating everyone as of late! We’re all Americans! Redline is an American company based in the United States and employs Americans! He should, based on that alone be treated with some level of respect! In my opinion! He also shares the same love of guns and scopes that everyone here does! Again, I couldn’t care any less what any of you think! I see how you treat people and that’s not something I think is ok! The world has turned into this pot of ugliness and I would have expected much more from the gun community! Everyone is against us and That’s how you want to treat a brand new company who is obviously in this fight with us! You guys take care! I’ll post my review as I said I would! Good luck to you all!

How many Americans does Redline employ?
Good question, but if it's not substantiated with proof then it's a meaningless number.
A single person with a computer and phone can be a scope company that manufactures nothing and just has their stuff made for them.

Marc S Texas, you joined today and posted this dribble plus 11 other messages in this thread
because you felt compelled to come save the CEO of redline because?

Did someone on the hide hurt your feelings? To be completely honest no one gives a crap.

Last edited:
I’m protecting no one Or anything for that matter! You may want to read my original post! I commented on the way he was treated! My opinion is my own and I honestly couldn’t care less what any of you think! I was defending the way Sam was treated! I get it! Not everyone understands respect for their fellow man! Not everyone has it in them to feel someone else’s accomplishments as a cool thing! I get it!
Being bothered by the way Sam was treated and having intrest in a redline scope have nothing to do with each other!
I’m sick of the way everyone is treating everyone as of late! We’re all Americans! Redline is an American company based in the United States and employs Americans! He should, based on that alone be treated with some level of respect! In my opinion! He also shares the same love of guns and scopes that everyone here does! Again, I couldn’t care any less what any of you think! I see how you treat people and that’s not something I think is ok! The world has turned into this pot of ugliness and I would have expected much more from the gun community! Everyone is against us and That’s how you want to treat a brand new company who is obviously in this fight with us! You guys take care! I’ll post my review as I said I would! Good luck to you all!
I’m not reading all of that, sorry.

Looking forward to your unbiased review, Sam

Yeah, nobody is going to care about your review. But in case someone does, where will it be posted as you‘ve stated you’ll “pass” on being a member here. Confusing.

The signal to noise ratio of this forum is very, very high and is not comprised of the average gun owner/general public that is easily or even moderately swayed by marketing speak. The forum is absolutely not impressed when employees are being evasive when it comes to questions related to their products. You have greatly misjudged the type of people here, especially when it comes to knowledge regarding firearms and especially optics. The CEO or any employee of Redline Optics (assuming you're not employed by Redline) would've had vastly better luck being straightforward and honest from the beginning. Here's a link to a great example of what that type of honesty can get you. https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...e-5-30x56-match-pro-ed.7151207/#post-10604544

Welcome to the realm of enthusiasts. If you stick around long enough, you'll learn more than you'd have thought you could (and eventually learn what would impress the shooters here). If the optics have unique features, we'll find the patents eventually. If they're not unique, we'll find out who the OEM is via import bill of lading data. If your product is garbage, people here will do you a kindness and tell it like it is so that you hopefully don't go bankrupt sinking too much money on importing inventory that is unlikely to be sold.