• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

'Redneck Rave' turns out about as you'd expect.

And this is why methbillies can't have nice things.

ITs funny how we can always find stories about how violent rednecks are dangerous. I have friend from Buffalo who was telling me one day, how dangerous it is out here, and how white people commit way more murder than black people.

I looked at him side eyed and he exclaimed, "its true!"

I said "I guess if you use make believe numbers maybe." Him and my brother looked flabbergasted. I left, and they looked it up, and it killed that urban myth in his mind.

• Haha
Reactions: XLR308 and Mwalex
ITs funny how we can always find stories about how violent rednecks are dangerous. I have friend from Buffalo who was telling me one day, how dangerous it is out here, and how white people commit way more murder than black people.

I said "I guess if you use make believe numbers maybe." Him and my brother looked flabbergasted. I left, and they looked it up, and it killed that urban myth in his mind.
Yep they were wrong by 59%.
you should dare them to look up the percentages of rape and arson- broken down by “flavor” their fantasy world may come crashing down on their heads

so, 'tens of thousands of people' and the police's final total is "30 charges stemming from drug and alcohol violations". One person drove their razor over a log and got impaled and this becomes 'Impalements" (plural). 1 person with their throat slashed from his buddy-(I guarantee his buddy warned him first).
These are amateur numbers; a BBQ in Chicago of 40 people can put these numbers to shame. Typical media sensationalism

Reactions: oneshot86
I’d go… I know how to handle my booze and don’t start fights with meth heads. Probably not much different than camping at Talladega which I’ve done a few times. Not me:
B93B82F3-E192-41AD-A65C-35D026E7BED5.jpeg

3B6D6E1A-2EFC-4D55-B03C-E0AFB2B894F8.jpeg

Last edited:

Tell your friend from Buffalo to drive to Rochester and spend a night.....see if his opinion changes at all.

hell, buffalo is a shithole in its own right too.....

Last edited:
Yep they were wrong by 59%.
you should dare them to look up the percentages of rape and arson- broken down by “flavor” their fantasy world may come crashing down on their heads
Mason, Texas, home of fabled Old Yeller, Savage Sam and the man who wrote those timeless classics, Fred Gibson.

Probably less than 1.0% of the population of the quiet ranching community is made up of 'rich and vibrant' types. Recently, the historical 111 yr. old courthouse was torched and burned to the ground. An irreplaceable loss. Here's a pic of the arsonist:

Attachments

• 1624467549198.png
    1624467549198.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
so, 'tens of thousands of people' and the police's final total is "30 charges stemming from drug and alcohol violations". One person drove their razor over a log and got impaled and this becomes 'Impalements" (plural). 1 person with their throat slashed from his buddy-(I guarantee his buddy warned him first).
These are amateur numbers; a BBQ in Chicago of 40 people can put these numbers to shame. Typical media sensationalism

Mason, Texas, home of fabled Old Yeller, Savage Sam and the man who wrote those timeless classics, Fred Gibson.

There may be three people of diversity living in the whole town. The historical 111 yr. old courthouse was recently torched and burned to the ground. Here's a pic of the arsonist:
Thats sad, those old Hill Country Courthouses are a treasure. I think they just remodeled the one in Llano.