• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD REDUCED $1550 xm177 car15 GM Hydramatic roll stamp 5.56

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    sold This is a copy/clone of the Vietnam era XM177 carbine as used by Special Forces and MACV/SOG. This gun is custom built and has been thoroughly tested for 100% reliable function, you can bet your life on it. See a video of the function and accuracy test of this gun below. This gun is in 5.56 with a 16.5" barrel pinned and welded to ATF specifications. It has the correct XM177 flash hider, grenade ring, and bayonet lug. The barrel is by Brownell's, 1-7 twist and chrome lined. The carry handle upper is by NODAK. It has a full auto bolt (completely legal) and is phosphate coated. The lower receiver is an unmarked Anderson AM-15. It has been custom electro-chemically engraved with the GM Hydramatic roll mark. Hydra-Matic received a sole source, one-year contract, number DAAF03-68-C-0048, dated April 19, 1968, for 240,000 M16A1 rifles. The trigger has been upgraded with match quality springs so that it breaks at a crisp 5.5 pounds. The upper has the correct tear drop forward assist, while the lower has the correct M16A1 grip. The adjustable buttstock is metal and has the correct acetate coating...this is the best, and most correct, Vietnam era copy of the buttstock available. The round handguards are secured by the correct flat style Delta ring. The gun has been custom Cerakoated in my proprietary "Colt Gray" color. One 20 round magazine is included. This gun is fully guaranteed, and you can return for any reason for a full refund (less shipping), within 3 days. Veteran built, DOL. This auction is for the XM177 with magazine only, other items in the photo are not included. Ships to your FFL, not available where prohibited, know your state and local laws. This gun will be listed on GunBroker Sunday 6/25/2023 at 8PM. Buy it here and there's no tax and I'll ship for free. Reduced to $1550!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSCF0056.JPG

DSCF0057.JPG

DSCF0058.JPG

DSCF0059.JPG

DSCF0060.JPG

DSCF0061.JPG

DSCF0062.JPG

DSCF0063.JPG

DSCF0064.JPG

DSCF0065.JPG

DSCF0066.JPG

DSCF0067.JPG