• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale REDUCED!!7-300wm Defiance, manners elite artic, 200 Lapua brass, dies

702lineman

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2017
southern IL
Bought an AI AXSR, My other elr rig is up for sale now

Left handed Defiance Deviant Long action
Huber 2 stage trigger
Manners elite PRS1 in artic camo
Hawkins CIP length bottom metal
2x CIP length mags
Area 419 brake
Area 419 arca rail

Bartlien barrel has about 800 rds down it now, and it has not dropped any speed and still shoots great. It absolutely hammers right now with 190gr Atips running 3048fps. 75.2gr of H1000

Ive had hits to 1958 yards with this gun and its a laser. 6.8mil to 1100yrd, and takes about .2-.3 mil less wind than a 300 norma.

Asking $2800 for gun, or $3300 with 200 1X fired lapua brass, and redding dies. Would possibly accept trades of AXSR barrels, NF, ZC, or other scopes, thermal or night vision as well
20231008_202902.jpg
20231008_202851.jpg

Last edited:
As a lefty…I knew I shouldn’t have clicked on the thread…

Great looking rig man!

What does it weigh?

I absolutly love this gun, and if it doesnt sell, im not gonna be mad, but doesnt make sense to keep this and have the AI.

Its not horribly heavy. I think it weighed 17lb with atlas bipod, and 5-25 atacr in sphur mount when I shot the Nightforce elr match this year with it. I was planning on putting a proof barrel on it next time and i think it would be pretty decent

Let me know if you would sell just brass and what you would want. I would buy rifle if I was left handed

Ok, will do. If he doesnt want the brass and dies i may sell them, but id like to eventually get a 7-300wm barrel for my axsr. The round is pretty awesome

I definitely wont split it up, but thank you. If you buy the whole rifle, you will have the action. I would love to sell just the rifle and keep the brass/dies