• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms REDUCED - AI AE MkIII .308 Folder with Extras and Spares

Myanmar Shave

Minuteman
Aug 12, 2011
Houston TX
ALL SOLD

I bought this rifle brand new and shot it a little for a few years. I barely have time to shoot one, and can't justify having two, so out it goes to fund other projects. This rifle shot great right out of the box, and continues to shoot great, still. I have mostly used it to shoot NRA F-Class T/R competition at 300/600/1000. It works great with Lapua 155 Scenars and Berger 185 Juggernauts, with Varget. There are no issues or problems with this rifle. It is in perfect operating condition, and excellent cosmetic condition.

ETA: I sold some of the extras separately, so look closely at the description. I will put new photos up soon.

• Accuracy International AE MkIII folder with unmodified pistol grip FDE skins installed.
  • Shown with adjustable target buttplate, but comes with standard buttplate only.
  • AI original scope rail, 0 MOA, installed.
  • 24" .308 1/10 Walther/Lothar(IIRC) barrel with ~1500 rounds, original to this rifle, some scratches.
  • Thumbhole FDE skins NOT INCLUDED
  • Pistol grip black skins NOT INCLUDED
  • NOT INCLUDED: Murphy Precision stainless steel 0 MOA pic rail with screws.
  • SamB picatinny front bipod block with KRG flush cups NOT INCLUDED
  • Victor Company flush cup rear sling plate. NOT INCLUDED
  • 1x NEW 5 round magazine.
  • Original AI user manual.

Buy a new AT for ~4500, or you can buy this rifle for $3250 $2900 $2600 shipped CONUS. Pay with discreet PP +3%, Paypal FF +0%, USPS money orders +0%, or CC +3%. Ships to FFL only. Locals ask about other options.
  • aiae01.jpg
    aiae02.jpg
    aiae03.jpg
    aiae05.jpg
    aiae06.jpg
    aiae07.jpg
    aiae08.jpg
    aiae09.jpg
    aiae10.jpg
    aiae04.jpg

Last edited:
do you still have the thumbhole kit for it? id be interested in it if it cames as a thumbhole set up