• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo REDUCED and UPDATED! 6.5 Creed Ammo and Brass FS/FT

Ammunition for sale

newmexicokid

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2014
Sold my 6.5 Creed rifle so I'm looking to unload all this ammo and brass. All the brass is once fired. Ideally I would like to trade it for 300wsm ammunition and/or reloading components. If we sell outright below is the prices. I would rather sell all together in one lot.

Herter's 125gr Open Tip - 55 rounds
Hornady Outfitter 120gr GMX - 20 rounds
Hornady Match 147gr ELD Match - SOLD
HSM 130gr Berger Hunting VLD - 15 rounds
HSM 140gr Berger Hunting VLD - 16 rounds
Hornady Precision Hunter 143gr ELD-X - SOLD

Hornady Brass - SOLD
Hornady Nickel Brass - SOLD
HSM - SOLD
Herter's - SOLD

Lets sell the Ammo for $425 for all 154 rounds. That averages to about $2.75/round. Still well below market prices. The brass remaining brass will be thrown in for free with a full price offer on the loaded ammo. These prices do not include shipping. I will ship them as fast/slow as you want with as much insurance as you want as well.

***All thats left is the Herter's, HSM and the Hornady Outfitter Ammo. I'll go $2/round plus shipping. That works out to $110 for the Herter's. $40 for the Hornady. $62 for the HSM. All these prices don't include shipping.

thumbnail_IMG_4864.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4862.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4863.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: godofthunder
I’ve had a couple guys ask if I would split up the package. Can you guys do me a solid and pick one other item as well? It would help me to raise the funds I need for this new caliber I’m getting into.

I’ve had a couple guys ask if I would split up the package. Can you guys do me a solid and pick one other item as well? It would help me to raise the funds I need for this new caliber I’m getting into.
If you're willing to sell me the 147 ELDM, I'll buy the 87rds of Hornady brass as well. Gives me a kick-start to reloading.

Where are you located? If you're local to me, Colorado, I'd be interested in the Hunter X and possibly some others you have left. Can you give me a price as well. Your original post only prices the entire lot, unless I misread it. 🤠

Thanks.

It does price it as a lot. I would really appreciate if you picked more than one item if I'm going to peel out things. I had a guy already buy the ELDM and Hornady Brass. I'm in Gallup NM.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
PM sent I‘m wanting the Hornady Precision Hunter 143gr ELD-X - 48 rounds. Thanks!