• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Reduced Savage 110 with near new 7 mag Criterion barrel, Howa 6.5CM Vortex Viper PST 5-25X50 FFP MRAD

NMguy

Private
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2013
Michigan
I built this rifle two years ago out of a Savage 110FP. Action and bolt face have been trued. Criterion 7 Mag, Sharp Shooters fiberglass stock, sharp shooters trigger, heavy recoil lug, Ken Farrel base, Seekins precision matched rings, Bushnell G2 DMR 3.5-21X50 FFP MRAD with Switchview (that has never been used other than with this new barrel), I have shot about 40 rounds through it with ammo loaded for another rifle I have and it shoots that very well so I never went any farther with it. I put together another rifle at the same time so this one gets no attention. I could separate but would rather not.

$1900 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48.

CB brake, stock pack, and Scope cap not included.
IMG_7271.JPG
IMG_7270 SAV.JPG

I also have a 6.5 CM Howa with a Vortex Viper PST 5-25X50 FFP MRAD, 20 moa base, Badger rings, Cerakoted desert tan, in a Bell and Carlson stock (bedded by Williams Gun Site), shoots tiny groups with 140gr ELD-M in front of 41.5 gr H4350 and F210M primers, This was a barreled action they cerakoted and bedded into this stock. Love the rifle just too many toys. Has about 200-300 rounds down the tube. CB Brake and scope cap not included.

$1900 shipped to your FFL

IMG_7218.jpg

Also listed on other sites. on LRH my user name is Nmugy don't ask me how I Efed that up. Twice. WTF?

Here are some targets. 6.5 with factory and reloads, 100 yards. Last pic is from the 7mag at 125 yards.
IMG_7294.jpg
IMG_7295.jpg
IMG_7296.jpg
IMG_7297.jpg

new price $1800 or would consider trades. Looking for an Origin Long action or similar Rem clone.