• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

REDUCER for your auto trickler

scorpio 25

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2005
I see alot of people putting these little tips on the end of there auto tricklers are worth it ?

Yes, I feel they are if you are loading with many differing powders and granule types. I picked up a pair of aluminum inserts from someone here or on another site but can't recall without looking in my reloading program log. I'm not sure how many people are now offering these.

There are a few people on jere that still sell them and they are worth it.

I found that 3D brass printer nozzles with 6mm (6M) metric threads fit the Autotrickler. Amazon has lots of them cheap: Here

You do have to drill them out with a 1/8" drill bit and then chamfer the ends so not exactly plug and play, but fairly simple.

I tested with IMR8208 and H4350 powders and it worked very well with no overthrows. I did have to adjust the angle of the Autotrickler and also change the slider bar position to work better with the nozzle in place. Without the reducer nozzle I would get slight overthrows every 5 to 10 times. A very nice improvement.

IMG_0575cr.JPG

IMG_0576cr.JPG

Last edited: