• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reese on the Range

metallurgist

Private
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2019
After some tinkering around in my garage, I realized that I could have quite a collection of videos if I recorded myself fixing all the things I break. :LOL:

That lead me to start recording some of my reloading and shooting. I figured I'd make a thread where I can share what I'm learning, trying, doing, building, etc.

What I would like for these to do over time is to help improve shooting sports. Some of it is sharing information to help others learn, and some of it is me trying to learn new things (which may also help others learn).

Here's my latest video.

I've been building an induction annealer based on this thead:

I'm pretty happy with how it's coming together so far. I ran into an issue with the water reservoir I made though, so I'll have to come up with a different solution for that.

This is my progress so far. Once I figure out the water reservoir, I'll wrap this up and test it out!

I'd put these in the forums where people looking for related topics would find them.

They're good vids for people wanting to know more about what your video is about; you'll run into a higher chance in the Bear Pit of someone asking if they can stick their dick in your annealer than getting some actual feedback.

Put the sight in one in the optics forum and the annealer in reloading and see what people say.