• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Refill and seal scope with Nitrogen

McLarenross

Sergeant
Minuteman
I have an older scope that has had all the nitrogen leak out of it and its become very cloudy. I like the scope and its got a good reticle with matching 0.1mil turrets so it would be great if I could keep it to put on a trainer rifle. Anyone know of a place that might be able to take it apart, clean it, re-purge it, and seal it back up?

Reactions: branson1369
Its a Wonder Optics Tactical 12x scope from the mid-2000s. They had QC issues (no shit right) and went tits up about 2010-2011ish. I had a 10x, 12x & 4-14x from them. Only one left that I can find is the 12x, no idea what happened to the other two.

Ill hit up Iron Sight. Worth a shot. If it costs me $100 to get it back operational them Ill be happy. Worst cause Ill chunk it in the trash.

Reactions: natdscott
I used L&K scope repair for an old tasco restoration. He did good work. A little slow but worth it. I've got a business card at home with contact info on it.