• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Refrigerator stickers

Mooseknuckles

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 11, 2014
    So my daughter today said “dad we need more stickers for the the shop refrigerator and freezer”.
    So I figured I would ask on here. If you have any spare sticker to put on the shop refrigerator and freezer. She wants to put stickers everywhere so I figured this would be a good place. Any sticker would be appreciated!!
    D8A082B0-B2CD-42AA-AD88-0B411C4B2906.jpeg

If we send stickers will that save you enough $ to fix up that Eagle Claw wire of death hanging from the breaker box? I am not an electrician, but treat that stuff like someone else' religion, I don't fuck with it...
    Pro tip, wait for a while to see how many and how big the stickers are. I made the mistake of starting in a corner and adding shit over time, it may have been better to wait for a pile and plan it out.

PM me your address

If we send stickers will that save you enough $ to fix up that Eagle Claw wire of death hanging from the breaker box? I am not an electrician, but treat that stuff like someone else' religion, I don't fuck with it...
    Pro tip, wait for a while to see how many and how big the stickers are. I made the mistake of starting in a corner and adding shit over time, it may have been better to wait for a pile and plan it out.

PM me your address
    Haha the lines coming out are dead and I have the stuff to wire 220 in in the shop. Trust me it will be done very soon.

Absolutely, if you are willing to send them! Don’t really care what kinda stickers they are! She just wants to deck out the refrigerator and freezer.

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
    This an awesome post. Nice to have some light hearted conversation and a chance to help kids. I will look at what I have.

Reactions: 1J04
    Want some Australian ones mate???
    This an awesome post. Nice to have some light hearted conversation and a chance to help kids. I will look at what I have.
    My daughter came up with the idea. She is 4. She said dad your refrigerator need some stickers like my books. I told her, well I will see what I can do so you can have some sticker to put one them. Funny thing is, the big flower that is on the green refrigerator was on there when I got it. Can’t complain to much for a free shop refrigerator lol.
    34F19ABF-9917-4597-B529-4DF7307A38CB.jpeg

A while ago I got a really cool groundhog sticker from RCBS reloading equipment. People who saw it wanted it so they emailed RCBS and they got a bunch of stickers from them just for asking. Might hit up some manufacturers

Update on my end. No big king stickers left but I have some others that aren't as cool. PM me if you guys are still needing some filler stickers