• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Regular quality rings e.g seekins or alpha mount

pc3

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 26, 2008
Australia
Wanting to get people's take on this, I have a PM 11 on the way and on some of my other higher end scopes I have a mixture of alpha mounts and seekins.....I have grown to like seekins regular rings, but probably prefer the alpha mount money no object. So for this set up I'm considering seekins or alpha mount......I don't need built in MOA I have a 40 minute rail so If I get an alpha mount it wil be a 0 Moa unit. My question is ill be spending an extra $200 approx, other than looks which I like on the alpha mount, what are the other advantages in your guys opinions. The seekins hold tight on hard kickers and in my opinion high quality, I use them on 4 rifles currently.

Thanks in advance folks

I run seekins on my rifles, they look nice, are reasonably priced and they just work, even on the "big kickers" as you put it. Why change now....?

I run seekins on my rifles, they look nice, are reasonably priced and they just work, even on the "big kickers" as you put it. Why change now....?

I suppose I was wondering if there was anything I was missing, the alpha mounts are certainly nice but is it $200 better ? Does it look after your scope better due to being ,maybe more concentric etc.

Not sure on the Alpha mount, but I usually run ARC rings on everything except the 2 SB's I've had. I chose Seekins for them because the low profile let's me see the elevation mark while still "on the gun".