• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

reintroducing....

az 762 nato

Dysfunctional Veteran
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2006
Colorado Springs
Not sure where the post counts and all that went, but Ive been around for a minute. Took me forever to remember what my user name was! Anyhow, Im sure some of the old farts here will remember me, I was one of the ones who worked for Eric at TGSCOM way back in the day and got screwed over in the deal. I hired Justin (Spongebob) when he moved out to AZ way back then. Im back, and now PCSing to where I can have things that go bang again (Carson).

Welcome back. The post counts all went down or flat out disappeared for everyone's activity prior to 2011 during the change over the website went through a few months back. There's some pretty good threads in the Site Information forum about people crying like babies over it!

Thanks! Yeah, its been a bit, but its nice to be back. As soon as this PCS is done and over with its toy buying time. Im taking a month of leave in between signing out and reporting and heading home to AZ to spend some time with my kids and I'll be picking up a few blasters I left with my ex wife when I came out here.

For old time sake, these were the Hide shirts back around the time I was last here:

Attachments

• IMG_20130730_232537.jpg
    IMG_20130730_232537.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20130730_232525.jpg
    IMG_20130730_232525.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 15