• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rejoice all you crab and lobster clarified butter dippers. (COSTCO GEE from India)

SONIC SAAMI

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 1, 2008
    Chief Paulina's Wickiup
    IMG_3854.jpeg

IMG_3855.jpeg

Don't all crowd up at once there's plenty for everybody.

• Wow
    Reactions: NoDopes and Maggot
    Nasty, clarifying was done by straining the melt butter through old turbins and those cotton diapers the yogi guys wear.

Butter with a hint of unwashed ballsack. Enjoy my share I won't be buying it.
    That's probably the most sanitary version of how it's processed.

Diving into the sewers and scraping the scum off the top of the water.
    Americans are stupid .
    They'll buy anything with a organic non-Geo label on it.

that's 3 seconds before you find out they milked rats or poor people for the milk lol ... though cows and rats are sacred in India .

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
    You better make damn well sure that you Amish don't try selling any raw milk or honey or we're going to send the FBI out there with nightsticks to beat you and your children to death.

Gutter oil you say?!!?!?!?
    Yeah yeah China not India as if there's a difference

Ugh! Dude, don't!
    I spent 30++ years in the wastewater industry, hell I was running a K1500 sewer machine when I was 13.
    I know the smell, the sight, I handled it for decades.
    I've seen this video. I walked out of a Mexican restaurant in the last two years, cause I was sure the chips were fried in gutter oil.
    I'm convinced it happens here when no one is looking. Some of "them" think grease traps are a "convenience". I've inspected grease traps at restaurants. Certain restaurants always have "well maintained" grease traps.
    As food gets scarce, it'll be here more.
    Buy any peanut oil lately?

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
    Ugh! Dude, don't!
    I spent 30++ years in the wastewater industry, hell I was running a K1500 sewer machine when I was 13.
    I know the smell, the sight, I handled it for decades.
    I've seen this video. I walked out of a Mexican restaurant in the last two years, cause I was sure the chips were fried in gutter oil.
    I'm convinced it happens here when no one is looking. Some of "them" think grease traps are a "convenience". I've inspected grease traps at restaurants. Certain restaurants always have "well maintained" grease traps.
    As food gets scarce, it'll be here more.
    Buy any peanut oil lately?
    Yummy

makes me hungry