• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Release of retro , Kahles & Swaro sniper scopes

ChrisF

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2002
New Zealand
Hi Guys ,

A few days ago , I was talking to a Aussie optics rep , and he was psuhing for either Kahles Or Swaroski to re-make a limited run of their old sniper scopes , ie the Kahles ZF84 in 6x & 10x , and the Swaro ZFM 6x & 10x scopes , it appears both have little interest in re-maling these classic scopes .

I for one , would buy one or more straight away , WHY , because they suit dropping on a old school sniper rifle , ie 80s etc , they are also perfect for many of the DMRs and the light weight compact tactical rifles being built , as well as good for long range hunting rifles as well .

I would want them to look exactly the same as the older models , however , if they upgraded the internals , I would not have a issue with that , I would like them to make them with a knob for say the 168 & 175gr 308 bullets , and also a non BDC knob ala the Leupold 3.5-10x M3 so it could be used also by other calibres out side the 308 etc .

Later Chris