• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Flogain

Private
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Hello all,

I'm curious if anyone knows where to find reliable blueprints. I have an AR15 lower because the Colt redraw is seemingly ubiquitous in many a form. I don't have much else pertaining to the AR15 upper, or the upper/lower set for the .308. If you have and would be willing to share, I would appreciate it. If you would like payment, we can set that up if it's not against the rules. If you have neither of the above, but know where to source good blueprints, I would greatly appreciate any help you might be willing to provide.

Also, if you need a good laugh, please proceed to the Highwayman music video on Youtube, as performed by The Highwaymen, and forward to 1' 40''. Might as well listen to the whole great song anyhow, but do focus on this particular moment regardless.

If you've got nothing for me, have a pleasant day and week.

Reactions: Sfort