• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Relinquishing the SH Short & Long Range Rimfire Competitions.....

TOP PREDATOR

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2008
SCRANTON AREA PENNSYLVANIA
Hey guys:

If someone is willing to be the "Thread keeper" of the SH Short / Long Range Rimfire Competitions, I'd appreciate it.

I sort of inherited / volunteered to do it since 2009, and although it's not really a tough thing to do, when added to all the other stuff I have going on, every little thing that I do these days seems more like work than recreation. So I'm clearing a few things off the plate, unfortunately the "Thread keeper" being one of them.

If someone is willing and able to take the reigns this month, let me know I'll tell what I do to get the stickie changed, so on and so forth.

If no one does for this month, I'll continue with next month, but that'll be my last.

It was great being able to participate and I had a blast helping to put these things together from the start with the help & suggestions of so many folks (which I am flattered that you guys allowed me to), but it's time for me to let it go.