• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reload this brass?

Re: Reload this brass?

Privi brass is good stuff! When the 7.5x55 swiss brass was hard to find I got a whole buch on the ammo and had no problems with the brass. The 308 brass is good stuff too!

Terry

The individual empty cases can vary alot in wieght. Some who shoot competitively would cull roughly 20- 25% of the empties. I am not as anal as they but I do cull 10% of my empty once fired Winchester or Hornady brass if they are for attempts at .5 MOA out past 400 yards.

Would make great hunting or plinking reloads as is and I guess if you wieght and cull as good a round as most commercial brass.

Good luck

in my experiance, their ammo sucks but the brass is very good for the shooting I do with it, mainly fun shoot with the K31, mosin nagant and mausers without having to deal with the corrosive surplus ammo.

isnt that the same as imi i have both and they are both good i was thinking it was the same but not positive.

As far as .308 brass I have loaded the prvi brass numberous times over.(Some as many as 7 times so far) Seems to be good stuff. Im not as concerned with the individual weight diff in the brass as some, but for my purposes just trying to hit steel I have been very pleased.