• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloader 16 and 26 availability

Ayoung1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2017
I've been wanting to try these two powders given how scarce h4350 has been lately. Wouldn't you know it everywhere I look is out of stock with no backorder option. Is this normal for these powders because a lot of guys use them in their 6 and 6.5 rifles? Or did I just happen to look at a bad time and it won't be hard to find in the near future?

16 goes out of stock fast but it always seems to come right back where as I haven't seen h4350 on the shelf ever. It's for that reason that I recently picked up a little 16 to try with my 6xc shortly.

Brownells has both 16 and 4350 in now

Last edited:
16 is gonna be pixy dust on the internet from now on. Can probably find it easier at local stores cause Bubba doesn't know about it.

I'm going to call the few local supply houses tomorrow and pick some up if they have it.