• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading article on NPR

Well, even though it's obviously written by an author that has absolutely no understanding of firearms or the community in general...He is right about one thing: There are less bullets on the shelves. lol

However, his conclusion is wrong...even us hand-loaders are having tough times...just because we reload doesn't mean we have stockpiles of ammo.

In my head, I can hear it on the radio at 40 minutes past the hour, when they do "human interest" pieces.
If I hadn't stopped listening to NPR 20 years ago, I'd probably stop after listening to this one.
Don't know a single shooter who listens to NPR, and every NPR listener I know thinks themselves liberal and supportive of peace.
I got so sick of the PC crap and stupid journalism I stopped listening.

NPR and their panty wasted douchnozzles can go suck on tree limbs. I'll never listen to, read or watch anything on their agenda laden network.

Watched "Jack Reacher" last night. Opening scenes show brass tumbling in media and a Bonanza-Forster co-ax press in operation reloading .308.
Later in the movie the cops are talking about the guy making his own......bullets. Bleahhh.

Last edited:
Watched "Jack Reacher" last night. Opening scenes show brass tumbling in media and a Bonanza-Forster co-ax press in operation reloading .308.
Later in the movie the cops are talking about the guy making his on bullets. Bleahhh.

Yeah, I posted a review on "Jack Reacher" for a movie board on Facebook. Here it is below:

[h=5]Jack Reacher: (pregnant pause) Man, I have not seen a movie in memory that I suffered through that sucked so bad, was so dead in its acting and looked so contrived in its sets (besides Nights in Rodanthe, mentioned below).
My wife asked me 2x to pull it and was *really* pissed that I didn't.
There were two things here that kept me watching:
(1) I do not like Tom Cruise and so wanted to see him in a massive suckage movie -- I wasn't disappointed;
(2) The movie started out with a guy reloading ammo, using a Forster Co-ax press, cranking out .308 Winchester rounds. I concluded it must have some redeeming qualities in the movie. Nope.[/h]

I'd prefer that reloading stayed low profile. The media is going to get right what they want to get right, and getting things wrong serves the purpose of furthering the liberal agenda. Getting things right is easy with a bit of research, so if they portray the story wrong there's only a few reasons why.

1-Lazy
2-Willful ignorance
3-Agenda driven propaganda that fits the narrative.

" My wife asked me 2x to pull it and was *really* pissed that I didn't. "
Congrats to the new father-to-be! :D

Ha! LOL 200px-Scissors_icon_black.svg.png

Interesting thread. I saw this article and sent a note to the author. I corrected his mistakes and told him while his article is on target he came across as a real dummy not knowing the difference between a bullet and ammo. I further explaind to him the political influence as to why there is no ammo to be found on the shelves at the outlet centers. Dumba$$