• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Reloading components

skytrooper67

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2023
WNY
Where does everyone buy their components on line? What site has the best prices and availability? Thanks

Hogdon for powders, Midway and Brownells for primers, American Reloading and Precision Reloading for brass. Amazon for dies and parts. It is a crap shoot for availability, so depending on the need I will pay more. Best advice, shop around. Midsouth and Grafs are a good look too. Much luck.

I have bounced around between the ones listed above, but I also like Graf and Sons.

Edit to add:

If I need cast bullets I will do Missouri Bullet.

I do have a bias as I live in MO.

Been trying all the ones above everyday, twice a day. Also tryed salida, hyatt, classic firearms ,palmetto. midsouth. Need bullets more than anything E.I. 150 gr .277 BT/AB... 200gr .358 BT/AB..180gr BT/AB 300 win mag (.308) 117/120gr BT/AB . 257 Guess Im to fussy but they are the most accurate in my rifles. I give up on IMR 4350/4831/4064. 4 months till deer/bear season so there is still hope. LOL

Been trying all the ones above everyday, twice a day. Also tryed salida, hyatt, classic firearms ,palmetto. midsouth. Need bullets more than anything E.I. 150 gr .277 BT/AB... 200gr .358 BT/AB..180gr BT/AB 300 win mag (.308) 117/120gr BT/AB . 257 Guess Im to fussy but they are the most accurate in my rifles. I give up on IMR 4350/4831/4064. 4 months till deer/bear season so there is still hope. LOL
Check Shooters Pro Shop, they have had quite a few Accubonds, often blems that shoot the same only cosmetic .

Check out Midsouth Shooters Supply, right now they have free hazmat on $100 of powder/Primers.

Midway, Midsouth, Brownells for general stuff Hodgdon and Sierra both have websites with pretty good stock.