• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment

Winchester 69

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 31, 2007
Has anyone tried ordering any lately? The stuff's as scarce as primers! Everbody's out of everything; presses, dies, shellholders, powder measures, even books.

I ordered five items, and three are backordered. I'm having to wait on a book, lock rings, and a shellholder. I was lucky enough to find a die set, but it was shown as <span style="font-style: italic">low stock</span>.

I believe the reloading community is growing daily.

Re: Reloading Equipment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Winchester 69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone tried ordering any lately? The stuff's as scarce as primers!
I believe the reloading community is growing daily. </div></div>

As inconvenient as that has become, it means strength in growing numbers. At least I want to believe that; people tend to get far more pissed about encroachments on their own property than they do when simply being sympathetic to others.

Re: Reloading Equipment

It also means its a great time to do some spring cleaning in your reloading room.
wink.gif