• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading press and powder dispenser stands..plus more

JBarton

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2020
Wyoming
I decided to make myself a stand for my press a while back that turned out great. Last week I broke out my welder again and built a stand for my powder dispenser to. Both were painted with rattle can bed liner.

My next projects are going to be an induction annealer and a chassis mount for my magnetospeed.
20200907_095544.jpg
20200907_095556.jpg
20201105_162559.jpg
20201106_082321.jpg

Well done. I like how you've got it all organized.

One day, eleventy project completions from now, I'll be able to fix up 'that room' and HOPE that it is organized as well as yours.

Reactions: JBarton
Well done. I like how you've got it all organized.

One day, eleventy project completions from now, I'll be able to fix up 'that room' and HOPE that it is organized as well as yours.
Thanks. Its a work in progress for sure.

Made a couple more stands this weekend. I wanted a more stable table for my scale and autocharge. Ive been pulling my mat off of the bench so they are on a solid flat surface. I got somewhat tired of that so I made separate stands with leveling feet. They seem to work good so far.
I also made a mount for my trimmer to.
20201128_094837.jpg
20201128_110623.jpg