• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

reloading sub-forum

Re: reloading sub-forum

I have noticed that a few threads disappeared recently, I think it has something to do with a database cleanup or maintenance that was recently performed.

Of course it may make for more entertainment to come up with some conspiracy theory and break out the foil hats... nah too much of that lately.

-pd

Im glad the 06 stuff is gone. Im working on an 06 build and don't want anyone else. j/k I'd like to see it come back.

it was pruned as we do routinely do to traffic and volume. So usually stuff 6 months or older that hasn't moved gets pruned automatically.

Plenty of conspiracies on here, just not this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it was pruned as we do routinely do to traffic and volume. So usually stuff 6 months or older that hasn't moved gets pruned automatically.

Plenty of conspiracies on here, just not this. </div></div>

Yeah, ok.. Sorry you short .30 cal guys are scared of the real American .30
wink.gif