• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading supply Jackpot

experthunter017

Private
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2012
Virginia beach VA
We all know that reloading supplies have been hard to come by the past year, Here in Virginia it is no different, BUT I recently went home to visit my Parents in North east Pennsylvania, I hit the MOTHER LOAD, it was like I saw the holy grail, this is a back country store that has been family ran since the 1970's. when I lived at home I would do ALOT of business there since it was close to me and I new the owner on a personally level and we use to go to the same church. Any way I walk in there this past weekend and I was talking to him about everything and I was realized his reloading section is still FULL!!! I ask him what he had and he said what do you want? I notice he had 308, bullet head in EVERY grain from 110-220 in every make, including sierra match kings, A-max, speer, Nosler, hornady round noses, Barnes, You name it, it was there, then I ask what about 224, bullets he said what do you want? He had 40-62grain, everything, 7mm, 25 cal you name the caliber he had it, Then I look at the power he had varget, h1000, H4895, IMR4895 IMR4064, IMR4198 IMR 8208XBR, longshot, WST, WSF, He had many more I just cannot remember all of them, every type of primer Small pistol large pistol large and small rifle, large rifle magnums federal and Winchester, So I ask him how did he have some much stuff? he said he never sold out it was always been there, I thought I was going to pass out, so ended up buying the varget, IMR 8208XBR 220 sierra match kings 208 A-maxes, I just wish I had more money I would have bought ALOT MORE,

Since I found what I been looking for I now can try 208A-max and 220 sierra match kings in my 300 weatherby mag and see how they work on woodchucks hahaha

Last edited:
Nice find. It's nice to find a little out of the way place that has components. A couple of months ago, a friend was in a Hardware store in Wenatchee,Wa. He phoned me and said the store had 2# of H-4895, which he purchased for me (@$25.00 ea.) . It was like an early Christmas present.