• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Rem 40X/ KRG Whiskey 3 / $1200 sold

Nostrings

Private
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2020
Peyton Colorado
Selling a Rem 40X in 308 , it’s been shot a lot . KRG Whiskey 3 chassis, triggertech trigger, area 419 break.
090CD5FE-4C57-498A-9955-7622FED23878.jpeg

I am in Florida will be out there next month. By the way which trigger is in it and does it come with any mags

I can throw a couple magpul ones with it. As far as the trigger goes I know it’s not the diamond, I’ll have to look to say for sure. It’s one of the black triggertech though for sure.

Did lance dark horse buy this? You stopped communicating with me when I was attempting to buy it at 2pm. Not upset would just like to know since I was left hanging…

Did lance dark horse buy this? You stopped communicating with me when I was attempting to buy it at 2pm. Not upset would just like to know since I was left hanging…
I apologize for the lack of communication, totally my fault, got a little overwhelmed when several offers were coming in at the same time. As far as I know he is buying it but you’re next in line if he doesn’t. Again, sincere apology for dropping the ball on communication.

It's sold I am just super busy and trying to juggle my business with too much work not enough materials and not enough hours in a day 18-hour work days is killing me but I am taking it it is sold working out payment method now thank you and just if it makes you feel any better I contacted him at 12:40 this morning

Man sorry 😐 I feel bad . If it any consolation I have been looking for one for some time for my brother he's not been in best of health and I am trying to cheer him up and get him out more. And think this will help. Thanks 😊