• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rem 504T!!

SNOW

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2003
Jackson, MS
Finally picked up the Rem 504T I bought from a Hide member (THANKS). Put a 3-12 Burris on it with crap-for-rings and took it out. At 50 yards I ran several dif types of ammo through it. Most did really well. Hands down Anguilla kicked all others asses. Five didn't five shot groups were under .5". A couple were in the .3"s. Cheap Rem subsonics did well too. Can't wait to get it threaded for my Outback II.

Re: Rem 504T!!

the 504 is great rimfire. I have one as well, and by far out of the box one of the closest ones I have to a full size. I was debating between the lower cost 504 and the heavy barreled version. Gander had the lower cost one at $400 I pulled the barrel and put a Lija on it. Loves wolf match. The stock barrel was suspect, I might have gotten one of the rejects.

Now to find a stock for it
wink.gif

I'm out of Wolf. Hope the price may go down a bit before I buy anymore.

Mine shoots great with wolf. But the cases get stuck in the chamber from time to time. I did try federal 22lr match and it functioned just fine. Accuracy was pretty good.