• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rem 5r price

rundm

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2005
TX
does 800.00 for a Rem 5r with 80 rounds through it sound like a good used price? Supposedly broken in correctly. It has an extended mag on it and a leatherwood picc rail. Thanks, RG

Re: Rem 5r price

thanks for the info guys. as usual, you all are extremely fast in responses. RG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rundm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Supposedly broken in correctly. </div></div>

Whats that mean?

said he cleaned the barrel after each shot for the first 10 rounds and then after each 3 rounds until right around 30 total.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rundm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">said he cleaned the barrel after each shot for the first 10 rounds and then after each 3 rounds until right around 30 total. </div></div> What a waste of time... and ammo.
smirk.gif

I seen this FS over on ARFCOM, if we lived closer I would have snatched it up

well, I snatched it up and it is a shooter from what yesterday was like. shot 5 or 6 groups with it and it did well. only went to 100 yards with some of the ammo I used on my other rifle. I will be trying to make some up for it with different powder charges and such. RG

Excellent price, equivalent to a 700P or new SPS Varmint or Tactical with a decent HS take-off stock.

Congrats!