• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rem 600 Mechanic

Anyone know of a good Remington 600 Gunsmith. I think I want to build on one of mine I don't shoot anymore
Do Not in any way do anything to that rifle. You can build a fine rifle with a great custom action for what you would sell that collector’s piece for in addition to what you would have to spend to modify it.

Last edited:
I’d like to see some pics of their wonderpiece. Only made for a handful of years in the late 70s. 60s, fat fingered my tiny phone screen

Last edited:
Do Not in any way do anything to that rifle. You can build a fine rifle with a great custom action for what you would sell that collector’s piece for in addition to what you would have to spend to modify it in 308 WIn by no means a collector piece buy em all day long on gun broker for &600 nor the 6mm Rem that's a different story bone stock all original
Do Not in any way do anything to that rifle. You can build a fine rifle with a great custom action for what you would sell that collector’s piece for in addition to what you would have to spend to modify it.
The one I want to build on is a 308 Winchester and they are a dime a dozen it’s already been modified before I got it no loss on it. Now the 6 mm Remington is all original down to the plastic floor plate it’s like 95% condition. I wouldn’t do anything to it it’s a heirloom.

Reactions: Haney