• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Rem 700 223 action

Gregb

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2013
Arizona
Action with trigger
The action was from a factory 6.5 creed adl just purchased a few months ago. Used the bolt for a 8.6 build.
The bolt is .223 bolt face from a different action

Action was never used, Bolt has low round count

$375 shipped to ffl

Attachments

• IMG_1191.jpeg
    IMG_1191.jpeg
    654 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1190.jpeg
    IMG_1190.jpeg
    374.8 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1189.jpeg
    IMG_1189.jpeg
    580.3 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1187.jpeg
    IMG_1187.jpeg
    495 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1188.jpeg
    IMG_1188.jpeg
    548 KB · Views: 131
Reactions: NarMan
I got scammed on this, I sent the seller my information, and phone number and got a text with payment information that was not from the seller. Everything was done in a pm and I still got fucked. No idea how the hell this happened but at least it wasn’t a high dollar deal.

If your gonna say Il take this you need to wear protection
I’ll repeat again, I sent the seller a private message with my cell number and got a text message requesting payment info and FFL. I’ve never had an issue till today. He didn’t pm me on here, he sent me a text directly after I sent the cell number in a pm.

I’ll repeat again, I sent the seller a private message with my cell number and got a text message requesting payment info and FFL. I’ve never had an issue till today. He didn’t pm me on here, he sent me a text directly after I sent the cell number in a pm.
So gregb is a scammer or what?

Did you report it?

Reactions: Jrb572
Yes someone saw your “Il take it”

They had your cell from another post or somewhere you posted it

They are organized crime. They are sophisticated

So what's the story here? Was @rifleman1981 scammed by a scammer? By @Gregb?
I sent Gregb a private message saying I’d take the action, and I sent him a message with my phone number. This was a private message not a public reply and immediately I got a text with payment info and requesting my FFL info. I gave it and figured I was good to go. 2 days later Gregb messaged me here on the hide asking for payment info, that’s when we figured out what happened.

I sent Gregb a private message saying I’d take the action, and I sent him a message with my phone number. This was a private message not a public reply and immediately I got a text with payment info and requesting my FFL info. I gave it and figured I was good to go. 2 days later Gregb messaged me here on the hide asking for payment info, that’s when we figured out what happened.

So he did not scam you. Some else did correct?

Yes someone saw your “Il take it”

They had your cell from another post or somewhere you posted it

They are organized crime. They are sophisticated
Bingo, looks like rifleman1981 posted his number publicly at least twice in the past on here.

Reactions: BurtG
Bingo, looks like rifleman1981 posted his number publicly at least twice in the past on here.

This whole thread is weird af. Why isn’t gregb trying to clear his name? How would someone just text the original buyer out of nowhere if he sent gregb his number I understand he’s posted his number before but it’s just weird

Well this was a weird one. I don’t know how often people try to imitate sellers on here by texting the buyers number from old posts but definitely what happened here.

Action is sold and shipped to Will J